Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome, First Post!!!

I run Cross Country, Indoor Track and Field, and Outdoor Track and Field at Christopher Newport University.  Also, I was a member of Indian River High School's Cross Country, Indoor Track and Field, and Outdoor Track and Field teams for all four years of High School.  I have participated in events ranging from the 200 meter dash, to the 8K, to the Javelin throw.

I will share my daily workouts on this blog as well as post pictures of the different running gear I use for my runs.  I will give my reviews of the gear I use and show you where you can buy the gear.  I'd love to hear your opinions about the gear, any comments you have about my posts, and i'd love to have you tell your friends who are interested in running about my blog.  I hope you find it informational and helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment